How to clean the washing machine?
- If the washing machine is equipped with the Clean Drum function, fine. If not, add a glass of chlorine bleach to the powder compartment. Run the full cycle. Then dry the drum, paying particular attention to the sealing rubber.
- Remove the dispenser box. Rinse it with warm water. Use a soft brush to clean the remaining powder and conditioner - their mold is very fond of.
- Choose a normal wash cycle, the hottest water temperature and an extra rinse.
- Pour a glass of chlorine bleach into the powder dispenser or into the drum. Laundry detergent is not needed. Run a full cycle and use a dryer to kill the bacteria.
- Rinse and clean the folding parts of the machine in the same way as in the first case. How to remove odor from a washing machine
To make the following easier:
- • After washing, leave the machine door open for an hour.
- • Before you put dirty towels in the washing machine, wipe the rubber band of the drum and powder residue with them.
I liked the article.
I want to receive useful tips in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.