• To combat local fat deposits
There are many ways: mesotherapy, massages, physiotherapeutic procedures (cavitation, cryolipolysis, electrolipolysis, various types of liposuction). In any case, these figure correction procedures should be prescribed by a doctor, taking into account all the contraindications and associated pathologies in the patient.
• Mesotherapy with various lipolytic drugs remains the most popular. Preparations based on bile salts are quite effective, they give a faster result, but have more contraindications, mainly associated with impaired liver function, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. There are also herbal preparations, homeopathic medicines - they do not give such a quick effect, but are safer. Before the procedures, the doctor collects an allergy history from the patient, because sometimes they cause allergic reactions.
• Ozone therapy - one of the popular types of mesotherapy, works well not only with fat deposits, but also with the structure of the skin, making it even and smooth. The disadvantages are severe pain during and after the procedure, the frequency (2-3 times a week), as well as a greater number of contraindications (history of obstructive pulmonary disease, thyroid disease, benign tumor processes, etc.).
• Of the physical methods of body correction, the most popular cavitation (or ultrasonic liposuction), its advantages are painlessness and fewer procedures. However, the effect is comparable with 2-3 sessions of mesotherapy, and is quite expensive.
• Make skin smoother LPG massage, showers (Charcot, underwater hand shower), massages, body wraps will help - all of the above methods are compatible.
• A qualified doctor will help determine the method of getting rid of body fat, which should eliminate all contraindications for the patient and choose the optimal figure correction program. And remember, no one cancels proper nutrition and sport!
Made from clay: facial cosmetics
Green Clay Purifying Aroma Mask Skin Mat, Darphin
Price - about 3 020 rubles.
Clay mask with kaolin, silicon and apricot kernel oil Masque Dynargiliane, Academie
The price is about 1,623 rubles.
Purifying Mask, Caudalie with Sage and White Clay
Price - about 1 850 rubles.
Mineral cleansing facial mask based on white clay Pure Empreinte, Lancôme
Price - about 3 820 rubles.
Cream mask with pink clay and passion fruit Crème masque à l’Argile Rose et fruit de la Passion, Ligne St Barth Visage
The price is about 8,000 rubles.
Cleansing mattifying mask for oily problem skin with mineral clay Effaclar, La Roche-Posay
Price - about 934 rubles.
Gel for washing with Moroccan clay and AHA acids Ghassoul, Botanigrace
Price - about 599 rubles.
Face mask with three types of clay and yuzu lemon extract Pure Clay Bright Mask “Clay magic - Shine and even tone”, by L’Oreal Paris
The price is about 590 rubles.
Mud soap Silky Purifying Mud Soap, Sensai
Price - about 3 710 rubles.
Face mask with kaolin "Cleansing", "Black Pearl"
The price is about 80 rubles.
Mineral pore cleansing mask with two kinds of white clay, allantoin and aloe vera, Vichy
The price is about 1,563 rubles.
Cleansing Clay Beads Cleansing Capsules with Clay and Gem Powder, OH K! Chok chok
The price is about 1,999 rubles.
3 in 1 with white clay Clearskin Professional, Avon
The price is about 230 rubles.
I want to receive beauty-life hacks and care tips.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.