This year, in Moscow and Kirov, an electronic system for recording children in first grade has been launched.
In Moscow, applications from parents are accepted on the portal of the city’s Public Services (www.pgu.mos.ru), in the section “Enrollment in the first grade of the school”. This is a free electronic service. Before notifying in writing of his desire to enroll a child in school, one of the parents must register on the site. After filling out the questionnaire for the child, the system will offer to apply for enrollment in the first grade of the school closest to the place of registration, but you can specify the numbers of one or two others.
Each applicant receives a special code. Then, within 30 days, the school invites parents with documents and enrolls a new student. Electronic enrollment in the school for 2012 will last until August 31.
• The attachment system at the place of registration has returned, does this mean that now it is impossible to enroll a child in the school that his parents chose for him?
All Moscow schools are assigned to certain territories. This means that the child is guaranteed to be in the educational institution closest to his home, but his parents can use the right to enroll the future first-grader in another.
• Will it be possible to enroll a child in the first grade of the school where his older brothers and sisters are already studying?
In this situation, the child automatically gets the right to study there.
• When entering prestigious schools, future first-graders had to undergo an interview, as a result of which the child was enrolled there or not. Will this system be preserved in the future?
When a child enters school, he does not need to demonstrate any special skills. There may be interviews with a test of his knowledge, but only after enrollment in first grade. This is necessary in order to create the most effective learning environment for the student. For example, the child has distracted attention, which means that he needs to be put on the first desk. Now, school principals are interested in each student, because each student has a certain amount (in Moscow - 120 thousand rubles) that the state allocates to the school for its annual education. Previously, only 50–60 gymnasiums and lyceums in the city received this amount, while other schools received half as much. This academic year, equal conditions were created for all schools in the framework of the pilot project “Development of General School Education”. Now, when it comes to Moscow, almost all schools receive 120 thousand rubles each. on the student. In such circumstances, it makes no sense for the director to organize a competition for future first-graders, filtering out those who failed to overcome it.
• Are you planning to introduce an electronic entry to the school for fifth and tenth graders?
A change of school in such cases is not widespread, like enrollment in first grade. If the parents decide to transfer the child to another school, just write a statement and pass the entrance exams.
It is important to know
There are several forms of teaching a child besides the traditional: family, externship and individual.
• FAMILY LEARNING possible from any class. The state pays parents an amount equal to the cost of
child's education, as if he continued to study at school. Such students pass certification every year.
• EXTERNAL - an independent form of education. Extern is not listed on the school. The child is examined in basic subjects. The state at the same time does not compensate the material costs of the parents.
• INDIVIDUAL HOME LEARNING possible for children who cannot attend school for health reasons. Teachers come home. Individual home-based instruction for children is provided to students free of charge in the range: grades 1-4 up to 8 hours a week; Grades 5-8 up to 10 hours a week; Grade 9 up to 11 hours a week; Grades 10-11 up to 12 hours a week.