How to care for carpets?
1. Vacuum the carpet regularly, even if you think it is clean.
2. Carpets must not be soaked, especially with hot water.
3. Do not place furniture with sharp legs on carpets; knock pieces of leather and felt to the legs.
4. To prevent the carpet from being rubbed, change its position by turning it 180 °.
5. Do not forget to clean the carpet from the inside.
6. To freshen the surface, sprinkle the carpet with salt or sawdust, and then sweep.
7. If unpleasant odors are absorbed into the carpet, sprinkle it with soda, leave for 2 hours, then clean.
8. Dry the carpet once a year.
9. For wet cleaning, it is better to use special products that protect the pile and lining from getting wet. Try Tuba dry aerosol foam: it cleans all types of carpets, removes stubborn dirt and gives them a well-groomed appearance.