Rest for the benefit of beauty
With the arrival at sea, the rules for personal care change. How to maintain natural beauty while relaxing?
So that your summer vacation goes well, and when you return home, relatives and colleagues showered you with compliments, it’s enough to follow simple rules.
Summer, sea, sun ... We dream about this almost the whole year and look forward to vacation. Therefore, we strive to take everything from him to the maximum. Buy a beautiful bronze tan, lose weight, swim in the warm turquoise sea, have plenty of delicious vegetables and juicy fruits ... But the main thing is to relax and gain strength before the upcoming fall season ... Do you want everything to turn out just like that, and vivid memories and blooming look for a long time reminded of the days spent on the seashores? Consider your vacation program before leaving and be sure to prepare everything you need to maintain your beauty. Believe me, as a result, the time spent will bring you good dividends!
1 Know the measure!
• Be sure to use face and body products with the maximum sun protection factor (at least SPF 30) in the early days. Experts believe that for the first tan, only 15 minutes are enough, so that in the fall not to go to the course of bleaching, moisturizing and correcting wrinkles procedures, take this with all responsibility!
• Do not spare the cream! Apply sunscreen half an hour before going to the beach at the rate of: 1 tsp. - on the face and neck, 1 hour for each part of the body, that is, 1 hour for each leg and arm, 1 hour for the chest and stomach, 1 hour for the back. And do not forget to update the protection every 2-3 hours - sand and water quickly wash off the product.
• Pay special attention to the nose. Firstly, it burns the fastest. Secondly, as a rule, on this site the most oily skin, so sunscreens are quickly washed off. Apply sunscreen on the nose every 2 hours. And powder your nose - the powder contains titanium dioxide, which is also a sunscreen.
• Instead of lying in the sun for several hours in the hope that the skin will get a chocolate tan on the first day, spend a maximum of 1 hour on the beach, and then move into the shade. In the shade, you can also tan, protecting yourself from burns. In the evening, apply flickering powder to your body - no one will believe that you arrived only today!
EXPERT OPINION Julia VEREZEY, Director of Clinique Training: Sunscreen is not a substitute for basic care. The formulas of such products consist of chemical and physical filters that prevent the negative effects of sunlight. Always apply sunscreen over basic care.
2 Extend your tan
• To prevent the tan from starting to peel off after a vacation, go to a hammam or to any steaming procedure in the spa before the trip, so you will exfoliate the dead cells.
• If your goal is a chocolate tan, apply a tanning agent to your skin every evening with a tanning effect.
• On the last days of vacation, use suntan oil instead of cream. Now in the assortment of cosmetic brands (for example, Garnier) there is sunblock oil with SPF 15. When the skin has adapted to the sun, this factor is enough not to sunbathe and at the same time to sunbathe. 3SOS! Problem
• If you have sensitive skin, even products with maximum SPF cannot guarantee 100% protection. If irritation appears, immediately hide in the shade. If unpleasant symptoms persist for more than a day, consult a doctor.
• If you have a tendency to acne, try to sunbathe only in the early morning. The active sun, contrary to popular belief, does not dry out acne, but rather stimulates their appearance.SAFE TIME Julia VEREZEY, Director of Clinique Training: The level of SPF in a product means the time you can spend in the sun when using it without risking skin health, and not the power of protection. To calculate the time that the product will protect your skin, take the number of minutes that your skin does not burn in the sun without protection (for example, 10 minutes), multiply by the SPF value (for example, SPF 30), and you Get UV protection time when using the product (300 minutes).PROTECT YOUR NAILS Tatyana ATTORNEY, stylist of the nail service of the Mahash Day Spa salon: If the nails peel off, many women refuse to cover and polish, thinking that in this way the nails will rest and “breathe”. The opinion that polishing harms and thins the nail is wrong. It all depends on the file and its abrasiveness. Soft files do not harm the nail plate, but, on the contrary, remove all unnecessary and give the nails a beautiful mirror shine. The base or treatment base protects the nails from the harmful effects of the external environment, water and allows useful marine trace elements to penetrate the nail. Do not forget about cuticle oil, it protects the cuticle and the skin around the nails from drying out and water.
4 Pedicure without worries
• In order not to bring along a complete set of files, tweezers, nail polish removers, bases, coatings and varnish, make a coating on the base of the varnish and modeling gel that lasts at least two weeks, for example, Shellac. Or just ask the master to apply nail polish with pearly particles on his nails - for sure it will be enough for a week.
• Be sure to bring plasters and a cream for the prevention of corns with you - walking in the heat in slippers in two hours can lead to the appearance of scuffs, but there will certainly be more than one excursion. In the heat, the feet sweat harder, talcum powder and deodorants for the legs will help to cope with this problem.
• Remember that open shoes increase the risk of picking up fungus in summer, so use creams and anti-mycotic spray daily.
5 Fashionable hairstyle
Vacation - time for hairstyles with the effect of wet hair. The best part is that you do not need to do anything for this!
• Apply a indelible spray conditioner to your hair and comb your hair with a comb with rare teeth. Apply indelible cream to the ends - it will protect the hair from brittleness and slightly make them heavier.
• Do not bring tongs, irons or curlers with you. Show your hair in natural beauty. In most women, hair curls beautifully from sea water and moist air, so straightening them with special means means exposing them to aggressive action once again.
• Sunscreen hair oils - a great way to give your hair a beautiful glossy shine.
• Wash your hair with special shampoo and conditioner after the sun - they better wash off the remnants of sea salt and chlorinated pool water and moisturize your hair more intensively.
TRAVEL SETOlga SELEZNEVA, cosmetologist at the EpilCity Salon: In addition to sunscreens, be sure to bring moisturizers with you to replenish your water balance. You will need funds for fixing the tan with vitamins A, C and E, which actively moisturize and protect the skin from premature aging and from external environmental influences, and a means to strengthen the tan - it enhances the epidermis response to ultraviolet rays and allows you to achieve a beautiful tan for short term.
6 Sunbathing and losing weight!
For several years, cosmetic companies have been combining two in one, releasing sunscreens with anti-cellulite action. They work much more efficiently if you don’t lie on the beach for hours, but play volleyball, run along the coast or do yoga on the beach. Remember: while playing sports and walking, you sunbathe faster, so if you plan to spend the day actively, keep the product with the maximum SPF and regularly update it. Try to drink a lot of water, as well as lean on healthy foods - fruits and vegetables. Summer is an ideal time to stock up on vitamins for the upcoming long winter.
7 summer makeup
While you are on vacation, let your skin relax. And so that your face does not look “naked”, use simple tricks:
• Apply moisturizing balm with SPF to your lips, especially since many balms have a very light pinkish or peach color. If you like bright colors, use berry shades for lip gloss. But lipstick, even persistent, is better left for the evening - in the heat there is a risk that it will slide into the folds of the lips. And remember: lips are very dry in the sun, so be sure to apply a nourishing balm at night.
• A bright eyeliner is enough for eye makeup, especially since blue, green and purple pencils and eye shadow pencils are a real hit this summer. Finally, apply colored, waterproof mascara.
• Foundation is not the best option for the beach. A great alternative to it is a moisturizer with a tone with SPF. It can be safely applied over sunscreen, as it provides a thin coating and evens out complexion. Bring bronzing powder with you. It is better if there are several shades in the palette: it will replace the blush and hide small redness from the sun.
PHOTO: DAVID LOFTUS